Sample Memo 3 (Pursue Studying)

To: Mr. Juan Dimagiba
Supervisor
From: Mendel Cuandot
Laboratory Technician
Subjects:Resign to pursue study
Date: 18 August 2008

Sir:

For my five years of work here at Teradyne, it has been a valuable experience for me. I came here as a trainee but with the good training, the company was able to enhance my skills.

However, I have decided to pursue to my studies as a fulltime student at University of San Carlos. I’m going to proceed to engineering to learn more in different fields of electronics. I’m going to enroll this coming semester and leave this company next month. I will stay here until September 13, 2008 so that you can find someone for my replacement and I’m willing to trained him.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work in your company. God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have seen your post and That was very informative and very entertaining for me. Thanks for posting.

www.n8fan.net