Complaint Letter

Mendevice Company
Osmeńa Blvd., Cebu City

25 July 2008

Mr. Jose Dimagiba
Manager of Ng Khai Development Corporation
San Jose, Cebu City

Sir

I have received the two multitesters which I ordered last July 20. The brand of these multitesters is bladder and the color is black. I heard that these are one of the most sellable products produced in your company. Many company transcript this product but they to do. These have the ability to measure a greater value that cannot be measured by the other products.

After two days I’d been using it, I’d wondered that the measured value change and different from the first one. I’d checked all our devices but it’s still not the same. I’m sure that all our devices have no problem because it’s already calibrated. I think those multitesters are not calibrated that’s why our customers complained regarding to our product and when I noticed it I’d found out that I have a greater percentage of error.

I hope that you will calibrate your products to maintain the good name of your company.

Yours truly,


MENDEL P. CUANDOT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Web is an excellent place to voice your opinions about products or services. When you are not satisfied about the service it is your duty to share your opinion with involved parties and other consumers. Manufacturers should appreciate good quality complaints, since they will help to improve the product and/or service.

There is variety of sources on the net to get good sample complaint letters. One source that I found to be useful is Pissed Consumer.

On Pissed Consumer who can review Sample Complaint Letters, you can also post your own complaints.

Check it out. It is very interesting site.
Leave your comments on the site and it will be seen and read by other consumers.