Application Letter

971 Panagdait, Kasambagan
Cebu City
18 July 2008

Mr. Juan dela Cruz
HRD Manager
Teradyne Philippines
Maectan Export Processing Zone 2

Sir:

I have read from the Sun Star Daily News dated 13 July 2008 that your company is in need of a Test Technician who has the capacity to solve specialized problems. I am expressing my intension to be the part of your company for the said position.

I am a graduate of the Center for Industrial Technology and Enterprise (CITE) with a diploma in Industrial Electronics Technology. During my in-plant training at Lexmark Company for one year and five months, I was assigned to calibrate electronic devices
And to troubleshoot equipments needed for production. I had shown my determination to meet the demands of the company. I believe that the knowledge and skills I’ve gained during this training have provided me necessary qualities to help in the growth of the company given the said position. I am willing to be trained so I can better carry out my duties and responsibilities. I am an adaptive person who can work with various personalities and can communicate with people of different ranks.

For specific information about me, please refer to the enclosed resume. I shall be3 pleased to come for an interview at your most convenient time. You may contact me through my residence number at 344-0713 or my mobile number at 09232604640.

Yours truly,


MENDEL P. CUANDOT
Enclosure: Resume

No comments: